I ordered 100 coasters from Print Globe using their color guide.They debited the charge right away and then sent a preview that I OK'd...the color was bright red.

Nowhere in the ordering information did they say that colors may differ from what you see on your monitor. After several weeks, I received my order and the red color was maroon/brown. I could never get the account rep to call me back or answer emails so I called the company directly and was directed to my rep. She said that the color number I used was indeed maroon/brown and that if I wanted them reprinted I should find the pantone color I wanted and use that number.

So I sent back the old coasters and reordered with the "red" color number. Weeks later, I inquired about the order and it had been sent somewhere else. She was sorry and said that I wouldn't be charged and she would put a rush on the order.

Another 10 days and I get the new order....same brown color and no refund.Don't bother with them!

Had an Experience with PrintGlobe?

Comments

Kobe

I am happy to report that PrintGlobe corrected my order and I have since received the coasters I wanted.

Hi Kobe,

We stand by our work at PrintGlobe, and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please contact me directly and I'll be happy to see what I can do to assist you in correcting your coaster order. I am very sorry to hear of your experience and can assure you that is not a representation of how we do business. I look forward to hearing from you so we may get this resolved and count you among our 10's of thousands of satisfied customers.

Warm Regards